We are happy to share the 5th INCLUDING Newsletter!
In this issue:
1. H2020 INCLUDING project status. The essential role of technology in CBRNE event management
2. Summary of INCLUDING recent achievements
3. Report from the 2nd INCLUDING Joint Action, a Multi Agency Exercise, conducted in Mikkeli (Finland) from 13th to 16th September 2021
4. Report from 3rd INCLUDING Joint Action, a field exercise, conducted in CEA, Saclay (France) from 20th to 22nd October 2021
5. First notice of the “2nd Workshop on the Radiological and Nuclear Training Framework in the European Union” planned on 23rd April 2022 (online)
6. First notice of the 4th INCLUDING Joint Action and the 3rd Annual Workshop planned from 13 to 15 June 2022 at the Centre for Energy Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (MTA-EK) in Budapest (Hungary)
7. First notice of the 5th Joint Action, an interactive Table Top Exercise, in September 2022 at the ENEA Centre in Bologna (Italy)
8. Technical Corner: UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES
9. Meet The Expert: JYRI SILMÄRI, the rescue chief at SSAV who boasts extensive experience in taking part in EU projects as a partner and advisor
10. LINKS WITH OTHER PROJECTS: eNOTiCE & PROACTIVE
We invite you to read! Downolad here!